Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hot and Spicy Artichoke Dip served with Tortilla Chips


Almost every year when it starts to get cold we serve this when friends come over and this is always a hit at any party. I love to serve it with  either a loaf of crusty french bread or if I have friends that are coming over that are allergic to gluten I serve with tortilla chips.

Hot and Spicy Artichoke Dip served with Tortilla Chips
1 Cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Cup of Cara Mia Artichokes chopped and Drained
3 Tablespoons Green Salsa
3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
Cooking Spray

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees


Shred cheeses and measure out one cup of Parmesan cheese and one cup of Cheddar cheese.
Place the shredded cheese in a bowl, next chop the artichokes and place in a bowl.
TIP OF THE Day: You will save 50-60% if you Shred the cheese yourself. So I now buy a large block of cheese and shred myself.

Next add salsa plus mayonnaise and stir until thoroughly combined.



Take a shallow baking dish I use my quiche pan medium size and spray with cooking spray.


Place all of the Artichoke mixture in the sprayed dish and bake in oven for 30 min until golden.
Serve with Gluten Free Toast and or Tortilla Chips.

Enjoy and Bon Appetite!


Sheila Fretz

No comments:

Post a Comment